Monday, May 18, 2009
Omni Hotel at CNN Center
You are invited to an inspiring event.
BIO Convention Registration is not required.
If you are a thought leader on workforce issues, science education or health disparities in diverse communities, you cannot miss this summit.
Please join us for a thought-provoking day where experts share insights on the significance of biotechnology and a diverse workforce.
Featured Georgia Speakers:
- Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin
- U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson
- The Honorable Louis Sullivan, Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Walter W. Williams, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Otis Brawley, American Cancer Society
- Dr. Eve Higginbotham, Morehouse School of Medicine
- Dr. Elizabeth Mutisya, Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Patricia Pearman, GE Healthcare
- Dr. Christopher Hillyer, Emory University
Additionally, summit attendees interested in attending the 2009 BIO International Convention Welcome Reception on the evening of May 18, and acquiring passes to the exhibition hall May 19-21, may do so for the discounted price of $75.
For more information visit our event Web site.
Download the full program here.