Participation is expected to exceed goals. The Business Forum has seen no drop-off in activity. More than 2,400 top decision makers with 1,500 companies from 40 nations already have signed up. Twenty-four big pharma and big biotech companies are among them. They are waiting to meet with you one-on-one. More than 12,000 meetings will be held. More than 160 companies are making presentations.
Don't miss out. In today's financial market it is critical to efficiently identify partners, investors and licensing opportunities. The Business Forum is the best place to make these connections. Register Today for the BIO International Convention, and sign up for partnering at the BIO Business Forum. Partnering Is Now Open
In addition, the BIO Convention will feature educational programming highlighting venture financing, business development, and capital formation. Session topics include:
- Maximizing Value: How Tough Markets Are Reshaping the Business Models of Big Pharma and Venture Capital
- Business Model Conundrum: Focus on One Single Therapeutic Area, or Multiple Areas?
- Out or In, Big or Small: Industry and Venture backed Out Licensing Deals and New
- Companies - What Are We Looking For?
- Biotech M&A - How to Sell Your Company in an Environment of Consolidation
The BIO Convention will also offer two business development courses. The "BIO - LES Business Development Basics" and "BIO - LES Business Development Advanced Course" will take place Friday, May 15 - Sunday, May 17 at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. For more information on these sessions, including registration, please visit http://exectraining.bio.org/opencms/training.
The BIO Executive Presentation Workshop will take place Sunday, May 17, 8:30am - 6:00pm, Building A, Level 3; http://exectraining.bio.org/opencms/training/ceo/.