The CDC has organized six informative sessions under the title, Federal Science and Opportunities, Tuesday, May 19, at the Georgia World Congress Center. Concurrent sessions will be held in the morning (8:00 am – 9:30 am, 10:00 am – 11:30 am) and in the afternoon (2 pm to 3:30 pm).
The sessions are:
- How to Partner with Government - Tuesday, May 19: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Regulatory Science and Perspectives: Scientific Priorities at FDA - Tuesday, May 19: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Hot Federal Biotechnologies Available for Collaboration - Tuesday, May 19: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Use of Products during Public Health Crisis: Focus on Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) - Tuesday, May 19: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Federal Labortory Consortium - Tuesday, May 19: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Biomedical Computing and Improved Health Care - Tuesday, May 19: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM