- Creating a Future for Sustainable Cellulosic Biofuel Production, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Challenges in Stem Cell Manufacturing, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Transdermal Delivery of Proteins, Vaccines and DNA: From Concept to Reality, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Nanomedicine Applications for Cancer Detection and Diagnosis, Georgia Institute of Technology
- FDA Science and Mission at Risk, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Building a Workforce Pipeline, Gwinnett Technical College
- HIV/AIDS Vaccines in the Pipeline, Geovax Inc.
- Breaking tolerance to boost vaccine efficacy, Medical College of Georgia
- Behind the scenes or behind your back?, Fish & Richardson
- How to Become a Biotech Hub: Focus on the Southeast, Southeast Bio Navigating the New Registry Requirements: Implications for Industry, Thompson Hine LLP.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Georgia Showcased in 11 Breakout Sessions
GA companies and scientists will be showcased at the 2009 BIO International Convention in 11 of the 150 breakout sessions. Check the BIO program for times of these sessions: